We're using QtRuby bindings 1.4.10 on Windows and Linux and it works
very good for us ;)
I don't know whats the big difference between 1.4 and 2.x and im ready
to create a new Windows gem when qtruby 2.x is released ;)

--
Otto Software Partner GmbH

Jan Pilz (e-mail: Jan.Pilz / osp-dd.de)

Tel. 0351/49723202, Fax: 0351/49723119
01067 Dresden, Freiberger Stra?e 35 - AG Dresden, HRB 2475
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Burkhard Arrenberg, Jens Gruhl