When I do "gem install nokogiri" I get:

ERROR:  Error installing nokogiri:

/usr/bin/ruby extconf.rb install nokogiri
checking for #include <iconv.h>
... yes
checking for #include <libxml/parser.h>
... no
libxml2 is missing.  try 'port install libxml2' or 'yum install libxml2'

but when I try and do "yum install libxml2" I get:

Package libxml2-2.7.3-1.fc10.i386 already installed and latest version

How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Phil.