Phlip wrote:
> The summary of your requirements: You have a PNG that looks like an
> old-fashioned punched card, with dots in specific locations that you
> must decode.
>
> The reason behind this requirement now becomes an object of curiosity!
> You will
> get the best answer if you confess what it is...

Haha ok ok ! ... i will confess ! :P
It is for a website . http://www.hackthissite.org/missions/programming/
This is a website where you have verry cool programming missions where
you will learn
much about a language.. I already did a lot of them in java... and now I
want to do them in ruby.

> Your "fast reply" was just a Google hit for "PNG". Please always google
> before
> posting.

I did.. but not just on PNG.. I didn't thought That would give me
something usefull.

While I am writing this There are already 3 new posts ! ...
thanxs a lot for all the replys !