On Mar 21, 5:28   
> On Mar 21, 6:51  殮
>
> > TRANS, if you really want to know, is an acronym for my name.
>
> An acronym? Really? That's some Kiefer Sutherland action you have
> going on there. (Seehttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000662/bio.)

"Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland "

Wow! Starts to remind me of <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Enemy_Mine_(film)">Enemy Mine</a>. Did you see that movie? The aliens
are asexual and their names are a continuation of their parents.
Coming of age requires the recitation of all the names.

> You don't have to reveal your full name if you don't want, but I'm
> just going to guess it's Thomas Robert Allan Nicholas Sawyer.

Close!

In my family it is traditional to have two middle names after each of
the grandfathers. Robert is my dad's father, and Norris it my mother's
father. Norris has a son named Nicholas though ... so like I said,
close!

The A on the other hand is something I added when I was young after my
childhood hero of "The Once and Future King".

T.