Hi all,

I am engaged to a programmer.  I, however, know very little about code
other than to always comment!  Was hoping to have a surprise grooms cake
for our wedding with maybe a simple love poem in code written on it.  He
likes writing in Ruby, Perl, etc. (He is a fan of object-oriented and
also of open source).   He also has to write in C or C++ for his job.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone who sees this post would know of any
"love poems" in a language like one of these. Like love in a forever
loop? Ha, does that even make any sense?

I suppose if I can't find this, I can just get a cake in the shape of
Tux.

I apologize if this is not using the forum appropriately, but don't
really know where else to ask.

Thanks!

P.S. Please no VB. :)