Hi,

At Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:16:48 +0900,
Pierre Baillet <pierre.baillet / zoy.org> wrote:
> I've recently discovered ruby and played a bit with it. I've now reached
> a point where I don't know how to. So here is my question: I was
> wondering how to manipulate the Win32Api.new function so that I can call
> a function which takes a char ** parameter as input/output. I thought that
> using a 'p' would be enough but it doesn't seem to work.

I'm not sure about Win32API, what API do you mean?  And how do
you pass/receive the argument in C?

For input, if you use a pointer to a string, this may work.

  Foo = Win32API.new("foodll", "foofunc", "p", "v")
  string = " "*1024
  pointer_to_string = [string].pack("p")
  Foo.call(pointer_to_string)

For output, what returns?