Hi,

I've recently discovered ruby and played a bit with it. I've now reached
a point where I don't know how to. So here is my question: I was
wondering how to manipulate the Win32Api.new function so that I can call
a function which takes a char ** parameter as input/output. I thought that
using a 'p' would be enough but it doesn't seem to work.

Another point is that I wanted to use some low level shell32 function to
display a nice popup in the windows traybar. So far, i've been unable to
get the "HWND" handle of the ruby process (i'm using the mswin32-ruby).

Any idea on how to do these things with ruby ?

Thanks for your answers,

ps: could you please cc me as i'm not subscribed to the ml :)
--
Pierre Baillet
It  is a  good viewpoint  to see  the world  as a  dream. When  you have