Hi Dave,

Agreed.  SOAP server, XML-RPC server, dRuby session
server(called Div), etc, etc can be easily hosted
by WEBrick.  If you read Japanese, you can see a demo at
http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/

> A quick question though: In order to get it to run, I had to
> add the line

I'm sorry for outdated sample in the SOAP4R/1.4.2 archive.
The source at the bottom of
http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/RWiki/?cmd=view;name=SOAPlet
should work with recent WEBrick bricklet interface. (Yes,
we call it 'bricklet' that a small -let application to
extend WEBrick function as a part of bricks.)

FYI: SOAP-dRuby bridge on WEBrick is here (sorry, it's in
Japanese):
http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/rwiki?cmd=view;name=SOAP-DRb+router
I have not released it yet because seki-san is reviewing
its dRuby extension.  Once dRuby extension interface are
redefined, I could release it.

Regards,
// NaHi