From: "Tony Arcieri" <tony / medioh.com>

> On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Bill Kelly <billk / cts.com> wrote:
>
>> Simple 3D example (gears demo)
>> https://jogl-demos.dev.java.net/applettest.html
>>

> glxgears in an applet!
>
> It's all bugged out though, at least in Firefox/Mac.  When I switch tabs the
> gears are still there... and even though it claims the applet doesn't need
> to be signed I get a warning saying the signing certificate is invalid and
> asking if I want to make an exception.

Hmm... I'm seeing the same thing on Firefox/Mac.  :(

It works fine for me on Firefox/Windows and (surprisingly)
IE6/Windows.

It works OK for me on Safari/Mac (it does ask if I want
to trust the applet, but it says the cert is valid.)

No tab problems on Safari/Mac or Firefox/Windows... but,
I get the tab switching issue you described on Firefox/Mac.

Sigh... always something.  <grin>

(I tried submitting a bug to Sun, but they only accept
Java bugs for Windows/Linux/Solaris.  Submitted to Apple
instead.)

Regards,

Bill