Sam wrote:
> I want to rewrite that and add to it using ruby and cgi.  Does
> anyone have some good resources for rubg cgi programming?

http://www.ruby-doc.org/docs/ProgrammingRuby/

Then click on "Ruby and the Web"

However as others have said, a monolithic CGI which combines both the
application logic and the HTML is likely to suck. Look at Rails or
Sinatra - the first if you like big apps which do everything for you,
but you have to hunt through the docs to find what the feature you're
looking for you, and the latter for something small and easy to
understand, but you have to add in bits of functionality as you need
them.