On 5 Mar 2009, at 17:46, Rick DeNatale wrote:
> I just wrote about the convergence I'm seeing in the ruby web
> framework
> community, including rails, merb and sinatra driven to some extent
> by the
> common adoption of rack.
>
> http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/articles/2009/03/05/railsrack

At the end of last year I added Rack support to the Brix framework,
but the project's currently on hold so I'm not sure when it will see
the light of day. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience and I'm
considering going back to some of the code I was working on 2006 and
porting that over to Rack just for the sake of it :)

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains
http://slides.games-with-brains.net