First of all: I'm impressed! The combined webrick/soap demo in
samples/webrick really shows the power of Ruby: creating a SOAP
servlet which in turn queries a remote SOAP server, running the
servlet under Webrick, and querying it using a local client, all in a
few small source files is very, very impressive.

A quick question though: In order to get it to run, I had to add the
line

   def initialize( *options )
+    @config = {}
     super( @config, *options )

to soaplet.rb. Without it, I would get

  /tc/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.6/webrick/httpservlet/abstract.rb:36:in `initialize': undefined method `[]' for nil (NameError)
        from ./soaplet.rb:23:in `initialize'
        from httpd.rb:19:in `new'
        from httpd.rb:19

Have I misconfigured my installation?