TAKAHASHI Masayoshi <maki / rubycolor.org> writes:

> > > In addition, one request. I've write 'Foo::Bar#baz' for instance
> > > method 'bar' of Foo::Bar class. I'll be happy if RDoc recognize
> > > this.
> >
> > This turns out to be trickier - I'm trying to work out how to do it.
>
> Is this notation problematic?  If so, I'll use other one which
> you recommend.

It isn't the notation. Right now, cross references are not very
clever: they find methods locally. To support Foo::Bar#baz, I'll need
to knit together the internal representations of classes and modules a
bit better. THis is something I want to do anyway, but I need to clear
some free time to do it.

Regards

Dave