Salil Gaikwad wrote:
>   I know it's a wrong formatted csv file but i just want to know is
> there any possibilty to read file like this.Actually i uploaded lot of
> file in my application and i receive the file which is formatted as
> above.So, thanks again...pls reply if you know anything related to this
> so that i can move in a right direction.

If the fields don't contain commas, maybe

    line.split(/\s*,\s*/)

will be sufficient.

Otherwise, you'll need to write something yourself, and to do this
you'll need to start by working out what rules you want to apply in
order to parse this strange format. For example, what would you expect
from parsing these?

"abc","def"","ghi"
"abc","def",","ghi"
"abc","def,","ghi"