On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Zayd Abdullah <devrubygem / gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool!, Wow, there are so many ways to do one thing.

Yeah, I know.  You should check out ruby quiz answers; so many good
ways of doing the same quiz that changes weekly (if you haven't seen
it).  I am truly lowly compared to most of these people :-)

I tried my hand at the quiz several times, but was embarrassed with my
code, lol!  Good for learning though.  Most of the quiz contributors
are very good at commenting what they are doing.

Todd