--0-1958329681-12359514287583

 The local filetree corresponding to source control is not in the same location on all machines.

Therefore, the needed Ruby $LOAD_PATH varies from one machine to another.

I can control this from a script of course.  I can, for example, addthis to the top of a script that's two levels below the 'root':

    require 'pathname'
    home_path  athname.new(File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), '../..')).realpath
    $LOAD_PATH.push home_path unless ($LOAD_PATH.index(home_path))

This works, but is it best?  Is there best practice for this sort ofthing?

Thanks, Burdette

--0-1958329681-12359514287583--