Good day, I am learning Ruby,and doing some experaments.
I have a bit of code that searches the header of MP3 files
in a folder to get file 1 artist name. This is a variable artist.
Now I try to search a diferent directory and see if
a sub directory has the same name. So letts say the artist
is Abba  and I do have a sub folder in e:\music with ABBA
how do I use Dir class to evaluate if Abba is found. I tried
changing Abba to ABBA and still I do not get expected results.

Artist = ABBA
Dir.chdir("e:/music")
Dir["#{artist}"]

I tried a number of things here, I need a positive or negitave
return; and, how to get the return value.

OH
Is there a way to mark a post as answered?