Hi Ruby communauty.  I am trying to broadcast a message using UDPSocket
on destination port 10000.  My code is:

client = UDPSocket.new
client.connect Socket.gethostname, 10000
client.setsockopt(Socket::SOL_SOCKET, Socket::SO_BROADCAST, true)
client.send data, 0

But my packet is not a broadcast, its address is the same as my host:
192.168.0.101

In order to do so on the external interface of my system (named en0), I
had remplaced this:
  client.connect Socket.gethostname, 10000
by this:
  client.connect "192.168.0.255", 10000

And now this is working.  But is there a way to get automatically the
"192.168.0.255" address thanks to a Ruby method?  I know I can get my IP
with IPSocket.getaddress(Socket.gethostname) but I don't see any way to
gets its broadcast address.

Thanks