--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 05:37:54AM +0900, pat eyler wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Chad Perrin <perrin / apotheon.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 02:22:39AM +0900, pat eyler wrote:
> >>
> >> emacs vs vi(m)?
> >
> > Only the emacs side is religious:
> >
> >  𺯯
> >
> > The vi side is a gang:
> >
> >  𺯯
> >
> > /me throws the vi gang sign.
>
> and I know that someday you'll repent.

I'm editor-agnostic.  Well, technically, I guess I'm more of an
editor-taoist.  Editaoist?  Anyway, the upshot is that I can see how your
religious interpretation is a valid perspective on reality, even if it is
kind of limited.

After all, emacs is a halfway decent OS.  Some people claim it lacks a
decent editor, but I disagree -- Viper is an excellent editor.

What it *does* lack is a decent bootloader.

Quoth Anonymous: "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator
of human intelligence."

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l--