--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 01:58:26PM +0900, Zayd Connor wrote:

> Thanks Bertram, I really can't wait to catch up in ruby\VIM, at least
> get the basic commands down. Are there any good books for VIM out there?

I just happen to have answered someone's questions about Vim (among other
things) in an email yesterday, and I decided to make the advice I offered
available on the Web:

  http://sob.apotheon.org/?p=981

At the end of it is a book recommendation, if that's all you're
interested in -- but I think the whole thing is worth reading for someone
new to Vim.

Quoth Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut: "In theory, there is no difference
between theory and practice.  But in practice, there is."

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko--