On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:33 PM, James Britt <james.britt / gmail.com> wrote:
> Gregory Brown wrote:
>>
>> == The short story
>>
>> Hi folks, I bugged O'Reilly to let me release a sample chapter of my
>> book, and they let me.
>>
>> So you can now directly download a PDF copy of my "Mastering the
>> Dynamic Toolkit" chapter without having to go through any hoops:
>>
>> http://cachefly.oreilly.com/catalogs/Mastering_the_Dynamic_Toolkit.pdf
>
> Jump on this.

Seconded, I've seen several of the chapters and talked with Gregory
about this and it's quality.

Ruby books haven't been doing well of late (sales are down 51%
over last year), so it's good to see a good book that the community
can get behind.  Maybe this will help reverse the trend.

--
thanks,
-pate