>> I can execute some chunk of code in anonymous namespace (module) by
>> saving it into the temporary file and then call load( file, true ).
>> It is the way how eruby-run works, but it is very inefficient. Is
>> there another way to do the same? Saving and loading scripts makes my
>> scripts too slow...

nnsn> This helps you?
nnsn>   Module.new.module_eval(code)
I had the same idea but there was something wrong with it, I don't
remember what exactly. Now it works for me pretty good. Anyway, thank
you for support.

It seems to me, that this code must replace the current one in
eruby-run.

--
Best regards,
 Eugene [team Enticla]               mailto:Eugene.Scripnik / itgrp.net