Bertram Scharpf wrote:
> Hi Zayd,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 26. Feb 2009, 07:29:49 +0900 schrieb Zayd Connor:
>> Hey guys, I decided to start using vim since I'm a beginner\Ruby
>> programmer, and I decided and think its imperative for me to get
>> used to the command line, instead of being lazy with an IDE.
>
> Congrats; you're suspected to be a valuable programmer.
>
>> My question is, which plugins do I need to get started, I just
>> basically threw everything in there, and I'm noticing some
>> errors popping up when I start VIM. I want the cool stuff give
>> me the good stuff.
>
> Never mind, just start off. The plugins will find you; it's not
> your job to search for them. You will experience yourself to write
> one and the other yourself...
>
> Bertram

Thanks Bertram, I really can't wait to catch up in ruby\VIM, at least
get the basic commands down. Are there any good books for VIM out there?
I've been trying to open an existing rails project in my VIM editor and
so far I've been unsuccesfull, do you know the steps I need to take to
open my rails project?