Jeff Schwab wrote:
> Robert Dober wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Jeff Schwab <jeff / schwabcenter.com> wrote:
>>
>>> http://technotales.wordpress.com/2007/10/03/like-slime-for-vim/
>>
>> Jeff this is one of the most valuable reads I ever had about vim. Many
>> thanx for sharing.
>
> It was useful to me, too.  FWIW, I pretty much live in Screen and Vim
> these days.

Hey guys, I decided to start using vim since I'm a beginner\Ruby
programmer, and I decided (with some encouragement from other experience
ruby developers)and think its imperative for me to get used to the
command line, instead of being lazy with an IDE. I forked a project that
has some vim plugins. My question is, which plugins do I need to get
started, I just basically threw everything in there, and I'm noticing
some errors popping up when I start VIM. I want the cool stuff give me
the good stuff.

Thanks