On Feb 25, 1:32  쮮
> [...]
>
> >> I know that my article is not related to this group ,but it might be
> >> useful. PLEASE read it.
>
> >> The Qurn is the name given to Allah speech that He revealed to His
> >> servant and Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him); speech that is
> >> recited as an act of worship, is miraculous, and cannot be imitated by
> >> man. It is the name of Allah Book, and no other book is called by
> >> this name.
>
> >> The connection between the Creator and his Creation is by way of His
> >> Messengers, and these Messengers only know what Allah wants from them
> >> by way of revelation, either directly or indirectly. The rational mind
> >> cannot dismiss the possibility of revelation, since nothing is
> >> difficult for the all-powerful Creator
>
> >> revelation is a communication between two beings: one that speaks,
> >> commands, and gives, and another who is addressed, commanded, and
> >> receives. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as with every Prophet
> >> never confused himself with the One who gave the revelation to him.
> >> As a human being, he felt his weakness before Allah, feared Allah
> >> wrath if he should disobey, and hoped for Allah mercy.
>
> >> Proves why it is impossible that Mohammad (Pbuh) wrote the Quran :
> >> 1. No matter how brilliant or insightful a person might be, there is
> >> no way that he could discuss the happenings of nations lost to
> >> antiquity, issues of belief and Divine Law, the rewards and
> >> punishments of Heaven and Hell, and future events, all in such great
> >> detail without any contradiction and with a most perfect style and
> >> literary form. The Prophet (peace be upon him) had never once read a
> >> book nor met with any historian
> >> 2. The Qurn makes to the disbelievers a stern challenge that they
> >> will never be able to produce a chapter similar to it. Such a
> >> challenge would never have come from the Messenger (peace be upon him)
> >> 3. The Qurn, in some places, sternly rebukes Muhammad (peace be upon
> >> him) where he acted upon his own judgment in something and did not
> >> decide on what is best. The Qurn clarified the truth and showed the
> >> error of the Prophet (peace be upon him).
> >> 4. Many verses of the Qurn begin with the imperative verb Ŵay!As
> >> a matter of fact, this occurs more than three hundred times,
> >> addressing Muhammad (peace be upon him) and directing him with respect
> >> to what he should say. He, thus, did not follow his own desires; he
> >> followed only what was revealed to him.
> >> 5. Complete harmony exists between what the Qurn says regarding the
> >> physical world and what has been discovered by modern science. This
> >> has been a source of amazement for a number of contemporary western
> >> researchers
>
> >> For more information about Islamwww.imanway1.com
>
> > mohammad was a pedophile.
>
> Uh, dude, it's really bad form to make such allegations with
> documentation of some sort. Plain irresponsible. I doubt that you have
> any, but how are we to know? In fact, you may even be unfamiliar with

their own holy books state it. he married aisha at the tender young
age of 6.

> FYI, a lot of this fairly straightforward Islamic stuff is coming out of
> well funded effort in Turkey to get some reasonably accurate information
> about Islam out into the world, to combat some of the racist,
> xenophobic, colossally ignorant rant that pours out of certain centers
> of ignorance in the US and elsewhere. I do NOT approve of this spamming
> of this list, but let's try to keep our heads on and our facts straight.
> And yes, Islam deserves a far better shake in the non-Islamic world than
> it's gotten of late. For one thing, Islamic universities preserved Greek
> wisdom during the dark ages, at a time when my ancestors (and quite
> possibly yours) were living with and like pigs, in dark, cold places.
> The Christian (?) Crusaders brought back Aristotle to Europe from these
> Islamic centers of learning, to the amazement and perplexity of, among
> others, the Catholic Church, which as usual was busy spinning tales
> about how it invented sunshine.

this crap spam is not a well meaning effort to dispel myths about
islam, it is intended to convert the world to their delusions.

> Finally, I have no horse in this race. None at all, other than a
> lifelong commitment to trying to educate myself and act intelligently
> and compassionately when it really matters. Care to join me?

attempting to engage in actual discussions with people who believe in
magical fairytales about men riding flying horses to mecca or being
born of virgins only gives them an air of legitimacy that they do not
deserve.