Hi Dave,

That;s bad luck there. I read the ruby news group directly but I get the
clean mail group forwarded to my e-mail in digest form. I think the same two
spam letters slipped into their digest. You could probably show your ISP
that this simultaneously happened to a lot of other groups.

BTW, that's a great book of yours and Andrew Hunt. I saw it on the shelf of
at the Kyobo Bookshop in Seoul Korea, where I am teaching English. Your book
got me onto trying out Ruby. I am a slow stundent:-(, but I don't think I am
as slow as the person who reported you to your ISP ;-)

--
Regards
David Milne

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~dmilne/

news:m2y9ie6qq6.fsf / zip.local.thomases.com...