On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 02:23:22PM +0900, Doug Kearns wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 12:34:03PM +0900, Dave Thomas wrote:
> >
> > After the resounding success of yesterdays imagemap please, another
> > HTML puzzler. Anyone know how to stop Konqueror whiting-out pars of
> > method names:
>
> I'll have a better look at it later when I have some time.

Well another very preliminary investigation seems to reveal that
konqueror is a little buggy :-(

Try the sample below in a couple of browsers to see what konqueror is
doing. It might be a good idea to simplify your CSS, at least initially.

Sorry for these, somewhat, terse replies.
Hopefully they're of some help.

Regards,
Doug

<!--