--Sig_/V8OfMPSks2+FJmC6scHhnA3

* Prabu Jayaraman, 2009-02-20, 14:47:

> I have some record formatted in table. For that, I need to convert the
> table data into Microsoft word document or Open office document. what
> method I have to use?,

The easiest way is to write a CSV and then import it into the target
application. With Openoffice this simply means that you write the data
(using file access or simple redirect) to a file with the name ending in
".csv" then open the file. You will be presented with an import
dialogue. Choose 'Separated by Tab'. The Data will be converted into a
spreadsheet. The same method should work for MS Office but I am not
familiar with that software.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Blog: http://penpen.goodaddress.eu/