On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Robert Klemme
<shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> It must be somewhere in the Pickaxe but I don't have my copy handy so I
> cannot provide the page reference.
The new Pickaxe does not mention %, I have posted this to the erratum.
Would be interesting what was mentioned in the second edition.
Cheers

There are some people who begin the Zoo at the beginning, called
WAYIN, and walk as quickly as they can past every cage until they get
to the one called WAYOUT, but the nicest people go straight to the
animal they love the most, and stay there. ~ A.A. Milne (from
Winnie-the-Pooh)