On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Juan Zanos <juan_zanos / talkhouse.com> wrote:

>> This has nothing to do with other programming languages, you should
>> have learned that in elementary school during your math classes.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Michal
>>

> Michal,
>
> Did you look at the message to which I was replying?   Were parentheses
> being used to group things together?  No.  They were not.   They were being
> used to distinguish a single argument from a function name.   In what
> elementary school should I have learned that use of parentheses?
I agree with you here, Juan.
We are of course not talking about parentheses which are *needed* and
IIRC we learned in math classes to leave away all parentheses which
were *not needed*.
Robert
--
There are some people who begin the Zoo at the beginning, called
WAYIN, and walk as quickly as they can past every cage until they get