Julian Fitzell [mailto:julian / beta4.com] wrote:

> Looks like you're running the calculator example... have you modified
> the template at all?

Nope. Basically all of the examples are giving me a similar error, and
I'm not sure why.

> That error shows two <ul> tags in a row which does
> not exist in the original template so I 'm wondering if you modified
it
> or if the error is confused.

I probably goofed up the error when putting it in email. The example is
definitely stock.

> If you modified it could you post the template?  I can't obviously see

> what the problem is.  If not, what version of Ruby are you using?

1.7.2 (2002-01-30)

Do you think that could be the problem?

> As for status, we have been working on a version of IOWA (likely under
> new name) for Squeak Smalltalk which we hope to have a release of in
the
> next few weeks.  The Ruby version has been stalled in the meantime but

> will likely be picked up again at some point.  I believe Michael
Neumann
> has expressed desire in porting it and I also am interested in doing
so
> if/when I find time.  The time frame for this is probably a little
more
> long term however.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the new version, whenever it
comes out.

Nathaniel

<:((><
+ - -