Hi all,

	Here are the results of the "should we split up the mailing list" poll:

% ./ml-poll.rb -t
<<< Ruby-Talk Mailing List Separation Poll Results Monitor >>>
List                    Votes
----                    -----
ruby-dev                8
ruby-cookbook           1
ruby-newbie             1
ruby-gui                4
ruby-xml                3
ruby-ext                1
ruby-win                2
ruby-announce           6
ruby-talk               10
ruby-help               1

Total Votes: 37
People voted: 12
%

These poll results are too small to be conclusive, and are also hindered
by the fact that they are a self-selecting group of voters. Anyway, the
winner was ruby-talk itself, so I guess that means no new lists. I'll
just have to deal ;-) Thanks for the input!

--
<< T o b i a s   D i P a s q u a l e >>
anany / ece.villanova.edu | tdipas01 / villanova.edu | toby / khenry.com

"Bill Gates comes to visit SoftImage and during an employee Q/A someone asks
'Since the Internet is all about free software, how come Microsoft is still
charging for it?'"
 -- Adam Barr,
    __Proudly Serving My Corporate Masters__