ts wrote:

> M> /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.7/pstore.rb:16:in `require': No such file to load
> M> -- digest/md5 (LoadError)
> M>          from /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.7/pstore.rb:16
>
>  Well, normally digest/md5 is built when you compile ruby
>
> pigeon% ./ruby -rdigest/md5 -ve 1
> ruby 1.7.2 (2002-01-30) [i686-linux]
> -e:1: warning: useless use of a literal in void context
> pigeon%
>
>  Try to change to the directory ext/digest/md5 and run the command
>
>    ruby extconf.rb
>
>  and see the messages given
>

> Guy Decoux

Thanks, this pointed me in the right direction.  The last time I checked
out ruby I did not get a ext/digest directory.  Cvs update did not
detect the missing directory and did not check it out.  I had to remove
my whole ruby directory and re-check out all the code.  It works great now.

--
Michael Davis
Database Architect and Senior Software Engineer, Seva Inc.