--000e0cd25530353fe20462d2a58c

Hello all you happy GUIsher!

Does anyone know of a good, well written book to learn one of the GUI
supported by Ruby?
I looked at:

Fox
TK
QTK
Jruby with netbeans
shoes
wxruby
wide studio
rubyonsteel
monkeybars

I want something simple or at least well documented. Preferable drag and
drop. I would like to worry just about the ruby code and not necessarily
about the creation of the widgets.
Something close to what Visual Basic provides. I know this is wishful
thinking. I would purchase the book or even purchase the GUI software (if it
is reasonable). But all the tools I mentioned have their limitations and
documentation is so so at best. I wish the tool to be cross-platform with
native look and feel.

I know about the recent GUI survey, which I think was very nice. The
question is, what's next?
At any rate, I will appreciate some info about a well documented GUI for
Ruby.

Thank you all
--
Ruby Student