--Bu8it7iiRSEf40bY

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:19:38PM +0900, Marc Heiler wrote:
> > Looks like you also don't understand sarcasm.
>=20
> Well David, sarcasm does not bode extremely well with written text.

The sarcasm in question struck me as *incredibly* obvious and well
placed.  Honestly -- do you think it could be reasonably believed that
anyone was seriously recommending that anything not endorsed by Booch
should be ripped out of the Ruby language?

--=20
Chad Perrin [ content licensed OWL: http://owl.apotheon.org ]
Zat was zen, dis is tao.  http://tao.apotheon.org

--Bu8it7iiRSEf40bY