On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 11:59 +0900, Johnroy World wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I am new to ruby on rails with ubuntu server and i got this warning
> below in every time i run my script. Any advice would be appreciated.
> Thanks!

Seeing your script would help.  However, it looks as though you're
are).

Also, have patience.  Sometimes it takes a while.

Have you tried google?  I searched for already initialized constant and
came up with the following, which seems to be talking about your exact
problem:

http://www.unwin.org/ruby_on_rails/tips/xml_simple_already_initialized_constant_warnings.html

Good Luck,
Matt