In message "Re: Win32ole event callback?"
    on 02/01/29, a <a / a.a> writes:

> I have no problem understanding what it does. If you look at the code,
> you see that ruby never actually communicates with the IE object outside
> of its public methods and properties. for Example, if i capture the
> "NewWindow" event, that's great, but i can't respond to that event in
> any way outside of the the objects public methods. (IE: I cant stop or
> close the pop-up. )

Hmm...
I have not used Visual Basic, so I am afraid of misunderstanding you.
Can you respond to "NewWindow" event of IE object when you use Visual Basic?
If so, could you show me the Visual Basic code which treats
"NewWindow" event of IE object?

  Regards,
  Masaki Suketa