I have master Process that is forking 2 child processes in the
background.

Now one of the child process is sending a mail out to me using the smtp
server every minute.

After about 20 hours I get the following error below:
 Got Timeout::Error exception: execution expired
 Got SystemExit exception: exit

Am guessing the above error is to with the slow server Network.
The program continues fine because I have trapped the exception using
"rescue".

After about 6 hours I get the following:
Got SystemStackError exception: stack level too deep

Once I get this error my entire program begins to bomb and work
incorrectly.

Can someone explain what does this error really mean "Got
SystemStackError exception: stack level too deep" ?
and if there are anything to look for or keep in mind to contain or
prevent this error or some kind of work around etc...?

Thanks in advance