--000e0cd24f24871873046277c213

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:16 AM, Boris Schmid <borisschmid / gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the mismatched title, a more appropriate one would be: "how to
> combine a list of functions with a list of arguments?"
> --
>
> I'm taking a stab in the dark here but are you trying to pass more than one
procedures as arguments to a function?
if so, then try:
def foo(x, y)
  x.call
  y.call
end

foo proc { puts 'x' }, proc { puts 'y' }

Anyway i could spend hours trying to understand that question.
--
The UNIX system has a command, nice ... in order to be nice to the other
users. Nobody ever uses it." - Andrew S. Tanenbaum

--000e0cd24f24871873046277c213--