On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale / gmail.com>wrote:

> As a follow-up, I forked the git hub repository and added two tasks to the
> rake_file
>
> rake fix_images will convert any hard coded image links in the manuscript
> directory so that they
>   work on your local machine.  They'll still be hard coded, but they will
> be hard coded just for you!
>
> rake convert_all will run ascii doc on all of the manuscript/*.txt files
> rather than requiring each one
>  to be passed in as a command line arg.
>
> http://github.com/rubyredrick/book/tree/master
>
> Greg, feel free to pull these changes if you're happy with them.

Good stuff, I'll definitely pull in convert_all.   I might try to find
a more suitable fix for the image stuff.

Thanks for looking into this.  On a completely unrelated note: You
might want to rename your fork ruport-book or something, for less
ambiguity.  I guess my trick of github.com/ruport/book has its
disadvantages.  :-/

-greg

--
Technical Blaag at: http://blog.majesticseacreature.com