I hate to post this to the list at large, but I haven't
recieved any response from my message to the mailing list
admin address [ruby-talk-admin / netlab.co.jp].  I've had no
luck getting my old avdi.org account re-enabled after a
vacation, and have had to sign up anew with this yahoo.com
email address.  I'd *really* like to get my old account
working again.  Could whoever is responsible for the
mailing list please email me at avdi / avdi.org? thanks so
much,

-Avdi