Alle Saturday 07 February 2009, Greg Hauptmann ha scritto:
> 2009/2/7 Stefano Crocco <stefano.crocco / alice.it>
>
> > Alle Saturday 07 February 2009, Greg Hauptmann ha scritto:
> >
> > From the name, I'd say ruby-libs is a package for your distribution. If
> > you want to build ruby from source, you don't need it.
> >
> > Stefano
>
> thanks - you didn't have a look at my PS question by chance?  (i.e.If I
> just go straight to compiling ruby I do get some "no"'s coming back for the
> initial "./configure". )

I think that they're normal. If I remember correctly, when configure finds
something wrong (for example, a missing library), it would give an error at
the end. Since in your case it doesn't, it means everything is correct. You
don't need to look at the every line configure outputs: as I said, if
something is wrong, it'll tell you at the end.

Stefano