On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Gregory Brown <gregory.t.brown / gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Robert Dober <robert.dober / gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hmm I got some problems but with the adapted rakefile and new
> > manuscript/forward.txt I get 98 pages and 15 chapters, still having
> > some errors though.
>
> Looks like we hardcoded the path for image generation.  I won't be
> able to look at this right away, but I'll check it out when I get a
> chance.
>
> Thanks for reporting this issue Robert.

Hmmm, I tried myself on OS X Leopard, figuring I might be able to debug the
problem.

First I installed ascii doc using ports.

Then I discovered that I don't have dblatex which isn't available in
macports.  I think that fink (which I've never used, and have no idea how it
plays with macports) has it, but I wasn't interested enough to pursue it.

Oh well.

--
Rick DeNatale