I'm doing this as a learning experiment. I would have thought that
since self inside method one is an object, then two inside one would
be defined on the object, not on the class.

Phlip's explanation made it clear to me though. It's as if I opened
the class and redefined two, correct?

On Feb 5, 10:26    쮮