Brian Tomlin wrote:
> That should work as far as I know. You might want to post this question
> on the Watir group along with the html of the element you are trying to
> access.

Ah... I'm the retard I guess. Brian, your suggestion did work (thank
you). In my haste I typed...

browser.text_field(:iid, id_string)

Catch it? Hehe... That's what I get for being impatient. Oh well,
problem solved. Yay for Watir! That said, someone please update the
Watir project page! The rdoc documentation is covering 1.5 or something.

@Tom:

> That word is nerd. No one ever feels good about
> being called a nerd. No one ever intends good by
> using the word (except in humorous settings).

Your writing is collectivist in nature, which I reject wholesale. But
this is a forum about Ruby, not philosophy/economics. If you want to
talk about such things meet me at http://mises.org/Community/forums/ and
I will gladly address your points. My username is angryrabbit. See you
there... :)