On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Niklas Frykholm wrote:

> [John Carter]:
> > I have a wee problem inheriting from TCPServer
>
> Because TCPServer implements TCPServer.new.

Aha! Thanks. All I needed to do was override TCPServer.new and invoke
super appropriately there. Problem solved. Unfortunately it is
not the least surprising thing to do. Ah well, the problem will go away in
the next release.

Thanks,

New Zealand

Zeitgeist shutting down for corrective maintenance, please log off.