This...

NameError: uninitialized constant Windows::API::Error

Or this...

irb(main):009:0> Watir::IE.new.goto 'google.com'
NoMethodError: undefined method `goto' for #<Watir::IE:0x32e108c>

I reinstalled Windows about 4 hours ago. I installed the network card
drivers and Ruby via the one-click installer.

I then installed the Watir gem. The above error messages are all I'm
getting when attempting to use it.

I am running as the administrator on this machine. I have registered the
AutoIt file manually.

Any ideas? Google turns up _nothing_ related specifically to these
issues. Surely I cannot be the only person who has encountered this.