"Chad Fowler" <chadfowler / chadfowler.com> wrote in message
news:0u258.10473$Zc.4077254 / news2.rdc1.mi.home.com...
> "Tobias Reif" <tobiasreif / pinkjuice.com> wrote in message
> news:3C548C9B.5040306 / pinkjuice.com...
> > Hi;

> My memory is defective, but I recall at least two such initiatives during
> the "boom" time a couple of years ago.  It seems like one of them was
> sponsored by Hewlett Packard.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yep you're thinking of SourceExchange ( sponsored by HP ) and CoSource - run
by collabnet who are still around but selling collaborative dev tools. Both
initiaves died from a) lack of interest and B) lack of coordination. and
probably lack of investment money as everythin went crunch

Ian