Bil Kleb <W.L.Kleb / LaRC.NASA.Gov> writes:

> Any chance this could be made to work?  Easily?
>
> It would certainly require a Fortran 90 parser,
> but are there any show stoppers to this plan?

How compatible would the intermediate object model be? Right now I
have files, modules, and classes, each of which is a container that
can hold modules, classes, methods, aliases, attributes, etc. Would
that map on to Fortran?

As an intermediate step, at some point I'll be working on a convention
to allow you to document C using RDoc, but it will be intended to be
for C extensions to Ruby, rather than a Doxygen replacement.

Dave