Hello all:

I have NT box and five NT servers on LAN. I would like to copy few files from
NT box to NT servers quite often. I tried following code but something is
wrong and does not work.

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

print "copying files from c drive to citrix server";

`copy c:/pb/workstationCTS/build/pdef_*.pbd
//lpsctx07/workstationCTS\$/protdef/release_1.0.2/`;

I also tried with system command and it does not work. I get the following
error

<error>
copy: not found
//lpsctx07/workstationCTS$/protdef/release_1.0.2/: not found
</error>

Can someone suggest some workable solution.  If I try the same command at
command prompt, it works.

any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

dinakar